- 2 large avocados, pitted and skin removed
- 4 scoops (120 g) IQed Smart NutritionTM, naturally sweetened
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/8 tsp salt + more coarse salt for sprinkling on top (optional)
- 2 + 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1 + 1/2 cups dates, pitted & chopped
- Add avocados, cocoa powder, IQed Smart NutritionTM and 1/8 tsp salt to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of walnuts and 1 cup of dates and process until smooth. Add another 1 cup of walnuts (reserve 1/2 cup for next step) and remaining 1/2 cup of dates, and process until smooth. Note: if you think your food processor can handle all nuts and dates at once please go ahead. My KitchenAid couldn't and it kept shutting off.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup walnuts and pulse a couple times. This will give a nice crunch to the fudge.
- Line 8x8 or 8x4 baking dish with parchment paper (not wax paper) and place the mixture from the food processor in it. Press firmly with the back of a spoon or spatula to remove any air.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours. Remove from the pan, slice into 18 squares and sprinkle with coarse sea salt (optional).
Storage Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to a month. No need to thaw before serving, the fudge will not freeze completely.