Some customers have expressed concern about accessing IQed Smart Nutrition as more and more businesses announce temporary closures due to the coronavirus outbreak and store shelves have been stripped bare of food and other necessities. Like you, we appreciate this is a worrisome time where some of us are told to “pause” and stay in our homes. Even if you are allowed to go to the stores, we too feel the hesitation and to protect all of us, our children, our parents, grandparents, neighbors, and friends, we will do our part to help flatten the curve by continuing to deliver a month’s supply of meals directly to your front door. As you know even though you can get fancy with IQed with recipes it’s also super easy and you can have a complete nutritious meal in minutes. #justaddwater
Here are reasons to be sure you can continue to rely on us for the duration of this crisis and beyond.
We Are An “Essential Business”
Since we deliver consumable products, like IQed and fish oils, to your door, we are considered an essential business by the Federal government. Our entire supply chain falls into this same category - ingredient suppliers, manufacturers, UPS, USPS, FedEx and all of the vendors involved in making or delivering our products. The President issued this updated Coronavirus Guidance for America:
“If you work in a critical infrastructure industry, as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, such as healthcare services and pharmaceutical and food supply, you have a special responsibility to maintain your normal work schedule.”
As you can see, we are being asked to remain open, which we will do.
Inventory Is Flowing
Weeks ago, we began ordering extra inventory.We continue to work closely with our suppliers to keep ahead of demand. With our shipping and customer care, plus long-term relationships with our vendors, we are prepared to continuously serve you.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) there is no evidence to support the spread of COVID-19 through food or food packaging.
Quality has always been and will continue to be Guaranteed
IQed is made in an FDA cGMP facility in the USA and can proudly state in writing that all ingredients are certified as food and tested free of hormones, pesticides and herbicides, stimulants, preservatives, genetically modified ingredients or synthetic contaminants, and heavy metals. We also, perform full Microbiological testing to ensure IQed is tested free of any bacteria or viruses. We produce IQed using drug manufacturing standards which are higher than those required for meal replacement powders. Even though our strict guidelines are not required by law, we believe following them makes IQed far superior to other meal replacement powders, while also providing you with an added measure of assurance. In fact, we are the first in the Vitamin & Health Industry to use The Bran & Luebbe & Buchii FT-NIR Analyzer, which is designed for FDA validation. IQed is issued a Certificate of Analysis. This is part of our line of defense to guarantee that our ultra strict purity, safety and potency standards will be met.
Here are a few steps that we are undertaking for the production of IQed:
- Food and Employee Safety: IQed's manufacturing has rigorous employee safety and food quality assurance programs in place. We are committed to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) which include regular and frequent sanitation and equipment and require employees to wash hands regularly and wear gloves. We have increase sanitation frequently an are encouraging employees to use DCD best practices in and out of work. Learn more from our manufacturer.
- Only production Employees are allowed in production areas and in warehouses. All employees are using hand sanitizers at the tie of entry to the building and then scrub-up, hand wash and wear all required masks/gloves before entering to production areas.
- All the entries and exits are recorded and filed.
- Any sick employee is not allowed to work and asked to go home or stay home.
- We are also practicing social distancing in our production plant.
- Our production facility is not entertaining any new visitor or any new audit visit or vender plant tours during this period.
- No Contact Deliveries: We are working closely with our vendors/trucking companies to ensure delivery continuity. All truck drivers use hand sanitizer at the gate and all precautions are undertaken including social distancing during this process.
You Can Help
As a courtesy to your fellow customers, please do not buy more than you need. We do not anticipate any shortage, but over-buying could strain our system and leave others without products unnecessarily.We are looking out for you. By limiting the number of first-time customers we accept and putting additional inventory in place, we have taken steps to keep you supplied with the products you need. Now we are asking for your help to look out for others.From all of us from Team IQed, thank you for your support and your business. We wish you all the best and good health to you and your family as you spend some quality time at home.#flattenhecurve we are offering a special 15% off the price of IQed with the code HOME15 to get a month’s supply of IQed delivered right to your front door.
IQed® is being planned for clinical studies in fact our first study was just published ahead of print in a peer-reviewed medical journal.