Healthy Strawberries and Cream Bars
Easy homemade no bake strawberries and cream bars packed with protein and ready in under 20 minutes! Soft, chewy and doughy bars, made without dairy or sugar! Keto, paleo, vegan.
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups almond butter can sub for any nut or seed butter of choice
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1-2 scoops protein powder of choice Optional
- 1 tbsp milk of choice * See notes
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice ** See notes
- 2 tbsp freeze dried strawberries
- 2 tbsp white chocolate pieces
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your nut/seed butter of choice and maple syrup and mix until a crumbly texture remains. Using a tablespoon, add milk of choice, one tablespoon at a time, until a thick dough remains.
- Transfer the batter to the lined pan. Top with freeze-dried strawberries and white chocolate pieces and press into the bars. Refrigerate until firm.
- Once firm, cut into 12 bars.
* Start with 1 tablespoon and add more as needed.
** Only add if you prefer sweeter bars.
Healthy Strawberries and Cream Bars should be stored in the fridge and will keep fresh for 4 weeks. Bars are freezer friendly and will keep well frozen for up to 6 months.
Recipe courtesy of The Big Man's World
IQed provides all the good stuff like essential nutrients, turmeric, complete protein, and Omega 3s and is tested free of all the bad stuff like heavy metals, preservatives, hormones, and pesticides. Did you know that IQed is one of the only foods tested free of heavy metals? Heavy metals are neurotoxins that store in the body. Even if a food is certified as organic it doesn't mean it's free of heavy metals.