Healthy Chocolate Protein Shake
Delicious and easy to make, IQed's Healthy Protein Chocolate Shake is a winner!
- 1/2 cup frozen banana pieces
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 scoop chocolate IQed®
- Handful of ice (approx. 5-7 cubes)
Optional: (if made for breakfast or an energy boost)
1 tbsp slivered almonds
1/4 cup quick oats
1 tbsp instant coffee
- Place all ingredients into a blender (I use this Ninja – makes all of my smoothies and shakes super creamy and buttery smooth.)
- Blend until it’s a smooth, thick mixture. To make it thicker, add more ice cubes and/or frozen bananas.
Recipe courtesy of Mama Bear Bliss