IQed Watermelon Smoothie
"packed with fruit, nutrients and protein to make it kid and mom friendly"
|Serves:: 1 or 2|
|Prep time:: 5 minutes|
- 1 cup small chunks of frozen watermelon
- 1/2 cup of low fat coconut milk (or milk of choice, almond, regular)
- 1 teaspoon of lemon or lime juice
- 1 or 2 scoops of vanilla IQed
- 1/2 a banana (optional)
- mini carob or chocolate chips (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender (the watermelon has to be frozen)
- Blend for around a minute. Stir if necessary.
- Pour into chilled glasses; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Enjoy immediately
Sprinkle some mini chocolate chips on the top to make it look like a watermelon. Fun!
Notes If you don't use frozen watermelon, add ice cubes to get the thicker consistency. Start with less liquid and add more as needed.