Homemade IQed Pineapple Whip
"tastes like the Dole Whip at Disney!"
|Serves:: 1 or 2|
|Prep time:: 5 minutes|
- 1 cup small chunks frozen Pineapple
- 1/2 cup of low fat coconut milk (or milk of choice, almond, regular)
- 1 or 2 scoops of vanilla IQed
- Place all the ingredients into a high powered blender.like a Ninja or Nutrabullet (the pineapple has to be frozen)
- Turn on blender and blend
- Keep blending until all of the pineapple chunks are gone and the consistency is smooth and creamy.
- Enjoy immediately as it is ‘soft serve’
Once made you can put into a piping bag and squeeze it out into a bowl, cup, or cone.
Notes You can add more of less of everything depending on how many scoops you want to use. You can change up what type of tropical fruit you add. If you want to freeze a little you can, just know it does freeze solid once frozen and is no longer soft.