Yield: Makes 6-8 Fudgesicles
- 1 1/2 Cups Pumpkin Puree
- 4 Tbsp Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Sap (or 10-12 drops of Stevia to make this sugar free)
- 10 Drops of liquid Stevia
- 1/2 Cup Natural Nut Butter (Almond or Peanut)
- 3-4 Scoops Chocolate IQed Smart NutritionTM
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Place all ingredients in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Evenly distribute brownie batter into popsicle holders.
- Place in the freezer overnight (at least 6 hours).
- Remove and enjoy!
- *To dress these up (as pictured) see the notes above.